Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Summer Is Here!!!!



I didn't think it would ever come ... but it came!!! I had my last final today and finally start my LAST year of school in the fall! We've decided to put Julia in daycare while I am in school to prevent mental breakdowns such as the one I had this past semester. I am so happy to finally have time just to devote to my family and friends. Bran and I got to take the kids to the rail trail in Shrewsbury this past weekend. Brynn road her bike 3 whopping miles!!! We were so proud of her. Julia wanted to walk the whole way ... needless to say, we'd still be walking home right now if I hadn't forced her into the stroller :)

Cortney ... you'd had better be prepared, you're going to be spending your summer with 3 kids ... You lunatic! JK :)

No comments: