Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Okay .. So where does my stuff go?



Only 14 more days until we leave for China!!!!! And I have almost no packing done ... woohoo! Look at this suitcase ... and I still need to pack all of my things in there! Seriously, I have learned something this week about packing. I had picked out 10 outfits, 10 pairs of PJs, 10 onesies etc. I bought a 90 pack of pampers and a zillion pack of babywipes. I have a small toys r us to take with us for Julia's amusement. These things all seemed like a great idea ... until I tried to put them in a 29" suitcase. So, I cut all the outfits in half and I'll be bringing a travel clothesline and woolite, so I can be doing some laundry in the hotel tub :) Little does my DH know I'll be commandeering his suitcase as well ....

My bestest friend, Julie, is throwing me a babyshower this weekend! I am very excited to get to party mom-style with my closest friends ... and to do it at Julie's house where I don't have to clean up the mess! Yeah!

No comments: