Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!



Julia's first holiday at home! The girls are getting along beautifully and Brynn is so happy that Julia will finally play with her. My brother, Bryan, and his fiancee (?) Mary-Beth stopped by today. They gave the girls these wonderfully loud toys as easter presents, which they love. When they have children of their own, I will return the favor in spades. For your edification Bryan and MB, parents don't give other parents children a) playdough, b) noisy toys or c)noisy playdough toys. :)

We've officially been parents of two for a whole month now!!! And we have the bags under our eyes to prove it.

Deb, I saw the pics of Ellarie on the boards ... omg she is adorable!!! She looks like she's settling in so well!

Cortney, any word yet? I've been meaning to write you with my 100 useless suggestions but seem to have no time for anything any more. (Except maybe poopy diapers!)

Finally, it is Easter and I don't think it broke 40 degrees today. I am ready to move to CA :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT picture of your two beauties!! Thanks to Grandparents Ellarie now has something that bears a close resemblance to the Energizer Bunny(so I can relate to your new toys), but she so loves it that I have to fogive them! Glad to hear things are going well for you all. Isn't it weird to have to schedule things like a shower now?! But oh the snuggles, and giggles, and kisses makes every bag under your eyes worth it.
Deb

Unknown said...

Alex, they are so sweet together, I hope the rest of Easter went well, and the toy's wern't too loud. At least we didn't get them the matching xylophones that Bryan wanted to get :)