Sunday, March 4, 2007

Baby in 10 ...9 ....8 ....7

We are in Hangzhou! It's beautiful and VERY modern .... there's lots of shopping, so let's hope Julia likes to shop like her mommy :)

It's 4:40 in the afternoon on Sunday here, so I'll be holding Julia for the first time in just 17 hours!!!! I can't believe it! We are trying to make arrangements to visit Wenzhou, we just need to get final approval.

A note for my fellow GW Wenzhou moms to be ... the info they give us about gifts is wrong, you only need 2 for the nannies and 2 for the officials. So, Deb stop that shopping! :) Are you really leaving for China they same day we head home?

Anyhoo, I need to get everything ready and then get some sleep ... I am a mommy again tomorrow!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! I am so excited for you! I am just shaking with anticipation for your amazing moment in 10..9..8..7! Another Wenzhou baby gets a family forever and ever. Take care and try to get some sleep tonight! Cortney

Anonymous said...

I am spazzy excited! I guess the photo made it really sink in - you're there! ^_^
Ana

Anonymous said...

WoooHoooo! I'll spaz about those gifts until I get to China, but Thanks for the heads up. Now, I'm Snoopy Dancin' for you all! Hope you can get some sleep tonight. I am just so happy that you'll have Julia in your arms in a few short hours. Hope these last few hours of "labor" are peaceful. Deb

Anonymous said...

If you do get to the SWI give my Ellarie XinHuan a BIG hug from her Mama. Oh, and would you mind taking her picture for me?! :-)
Deb