Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Red Couch




please pardon my typos ... julia is helping me type :) This must be why there's 2 shift keys on each side of the keyboard ....

We did our red couch shot, quite the momentous occasion! That's Elessar sleeping on the left, lil miss Julia in the middle and Bethany on the right. We're missing Mindy from our group as they had birthday party excitement to attend to. The group shot is from left to right .... Aunt Patty, The Chan Clan, The Martins and us.

We have our consulate appointment today and then we can travel home tomorrow!!!!! Congrats again to Deb who will be leaving to get her little Ellarie the same day we leave to go home!!! I will be following your site closely .... because it's not like I'll have just come home with a new baby and have nothing better to do :)

This will be my last post until we're back in the states. This has been an awesome trip and if I can offer any advice, it's to come into this with no expectations. The little girl who never smiled in any of her pictures is a bubbly, happy, head-banging wonder. I expected our child would be small and underweight ... nope, size 18-24 mo clothes, 23 lbs! I figured we wouldn't really start bonding until we were home ... we've been together for a week and I can't go pee without her wondering where I am :)

Everything has been a wonderful surprise, and it's just so freakin' cool! For all my A-moms in waiting, I really can't wait for your turn!!! Love to you all, and see you back in the states!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo! You're all official now and headed back to normal life. It sounds like you all had a great trip, and are, as my 10 year old daughter says, "another Happy Heart Family"! Thanks for sharing, now it's our turn to share with you (Yeah!!). Have a safe flight home and wonderful reunion with your family!

Julie Stromberg said...

Can't wait until tomorrow... Brynn and I will see you at the Airport!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Bryan and I can't wait to meet Julia, she looks so happy and content in your arms, have a safe trip home. See you soon. M-B