Saturday, March 10, 2007

High Five!!!




Little Miss Sicky-Poo is no more! Julia is 100% better .... and last night we got the smiles and giggles to prove it. It seems like everyday she comes more and more out of her shell! Yesterday at lunch, she discovered the joy which is high-fiving .... and I discovered the joy of her finding a new game to replace "let's throw this on the floor and make mom pick it up!" :)

We're at the White Swan now, which is fabulous, and having a really good time. For all my internet friends, I met Amy from Seoul (in person!!!! not on a list!!!!) She's here too, bringing home her sweet little boy Elessar. The brave woman has her 3 other beautiful children with her too, making her an official goddess :)

Mnady, if you're reading, I wrote you back and I am sooooooooooooooooo happy to hear from you!!!!!!

We're off to sight see and shop tody. I seriously have bought nothing since we've arrived ... so it's time to do some damage :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see her smiling and feeling better. What a doll she is! I'll bet she's charming the socks off of everyone. Have fun shopping! I've got an updated pic of Ellarie on the Wenzhou site!Deb

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Julia is feeling better... and what a GREAT smile! She is such a cutie pie! Now that everyone is healthy, you guys can really start having some FUN. We can't wait to see you all on Thursday... :-) Julie

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see the smiles! Hangzhou looks amazing - It's definitely an add to a future itinerary!
Ana